Our women's activities at Woodinville Alliance are open to all ages. In fact, we encourage you to invite daughters, grandchildren, neighbors, and anyone who would enjoy the activity being offered.
It Takes A Village!
This marks our 7th year of serving others in the Woodinville area. Invite friends and family to join the women of Woodinville Alliance for our “It’s Not About Me” Service Day. We’ll gather at 8:30am on June 1 and spend the morning in our community with a selection of service projects. We’ll then gather back at 12:30 for snacks, sharing and celebration. Need to leave early? No problem! Join us and participate for as long as your schedule allows.
Past projects include:
- Food Drive at the Cottage Lake Safeway for Acres of Diamonds trainsitional housing for women
- Prep for our own VBS program right here at church
- Visit with the folks living at Brittany Park Retirement Center; coffee & donuts and entertainment provided by some of our kids
- Gardening help for Khoua (Cindy) Thao on Woodinville-Redmond Road
- Help out at Special Delivery; shelter for women experiencing an unplanned pregnancy who find themselves with no support; we will be organizing the clothing boutique and possibly some light outdoor cleaning (think deck furniture!)
Children (roughly age 10 & up) who would enjoy serving in the community are welcome to join.
Click here to register
Click here for the video highlights from 2017!
JULIET's - Join Us Ladies In Eating Together!
Gather to fellowship over lunch twice a month. Any woman is welcome to join! Invite your friends, neighbors, and visiting family. Meets the 2nd & 4th Wednesday at Panera Bread in Woodinville.
Contact info: Robin Gleghorn | email@example.com
Check the church calendar for upcoming events!